Annex Wealth Management’s
WOMEN & WEALTH
Empowering Conversations & Community for Women of All Ages
Fun locations. Genuine topics. Empowering conversation.
Women & Wealth Events are designed to foster collaboration, community, and growth in specific areas of financial planning.
Bring a friend! But sign up early, as these fill up quickly.
(IN PERSON) Women & Wealth: Financial Self-Defense
October 21 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
In this workshop, designed especially for women, we will:
- Learn how to identify red flags in common financial transactions
- Have a better understanding of the right questions to ask
- Discuss what you can do to protect yourself
- …all in order to make the best, informed decisions for you!
(WEBINAR) Women & Wealth: Passion Assets
November 9 @ 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
(IN PERSON) Women & Wealth: Passion Assets
November 18 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
American women are leading the way as business owners and entrepreneurs. They oversee household purchasing decisions and control the majority of wealth. Despite these gains, women still face unique challenges that make planning a priority.
Women are adding to their assets a rate of $5 trillion per year globally.
Boston Consulting Group, Women in Wealth, Managing the Next Decade of Women’s Wealth, 2020.
Women now control 52% of wealth, which is expected to grow to an estimated two-thirds by 2030.
National Association of Women Business Owners, 2017.
Only about half of women feel confident about managing investments compared to more than two-thirds of men.
Women and Financial Wellness: Beyond the Bottom Line, AgeWave 2018.
One of our core missions is to educate and increase financial awareness. Follow the Women & Wealth playlist on YouTube
Women & Wealth: Sedona Trip
We will be staying at the Arabella Resort (www.arabellahotelsedona.com), located right at a trailhead and surrounded by views of the Red Rocks, and nestled between great restaurants and craft villages.
- Airfare from Milwaukee on Southwest Airlines nonstop
- Transfers to and from the hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Financial wellness workshops geared for Women, including “Women’s Guide to Financial Self Defense”
- …and many resort amenities including their lovely pool and hot tub
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES AT AN ADDITIONAL COST INCLUDE (a travel coordinator will assist with booking excursions):
- tour guided hikes in the Red Rocks at varying degrees of difficulty
- yoga on a vortex in the red rocks
- excursion to Jerome, AZ, America’s largest ghost town all on 3 walkable streets packed with restaurants and shops
- Air-conditioned Wine vineyard tour
- Jeep tours of the Red Rocks
- Price: hoping to stay under $1500 per person based on double occupancy.
- Bring a friend – Gentlemen are invited to all activities except the Women & Wealth workshops.
Would you be interested in a Women & Wealth event like this? Let us know below!
We’re always looking for ways to improve. To help us, please fill out our feedback form by clicking below: