Annex Wealth Management has always been committed to client growth and education. Planning and saving can be demanding. We’ve found that when our clients master key concepts, it often enhances working together to reach their goals. Because these are not sales presentations, our clients benefit from a truly informative experience.
Annex University: Social Security
Social Security is a milestone – you’ve worked hard to get here!
Navigating the labyrinth of Social Security information can be daunting. As your financial planning firm, we know this can be difficult. Because we know how complex Social Security can be, we are inviting you to a workshop on some general Social Security concepts.
If you have not yet begun to collect Social Security (SS), this informative session is for you.
We will cover:
- What does it mean to collect SS early?
- What are the rules for spousal benefits?
- How do you start collecting your SS benefits?
- How is SS taxed?
Annex University: Estate Planning Basics
Because we know how complex Estate Planning can be, we are inviting you to a workshop on some general Estate Planning concepts:
· Discussion of the various documents that are key elements of every estate plan
· Reasons why you should do estate planning
· Lifetime planning and asset distribution planning at death
· Should I avoid probate and if so, how
· How do beneficiary designations and asset titling impact an estate plan
· Who should I name as fiduciaries
· How to communicate with family about your estate plan.
Annex University: Advanced Estate Planning
• Estate Planning for Blended Families
• Leaving Assets in Trust for Beneficiaries
• Tax Efficient Estate Planning in light of The SECURE Act
• Power of Attorney Responsibilities
• Trustee (or Executor) Responsibilities after Death
• Administering Irrevocable Trusts – Trustee & Beneficiary Tips
Annex University: Medicare Basics
We will help you:
· Understand your healthcare needs as you reach Medicare age
· Approach Medicare enrollment with confidence
· Navigate Medicare’s complicated rules and deadlines